Last week we released the Farm21 API. The API makes it possible to connect to any other external system.
Data available through the API:
- Historic sensor information
- Historic weather data based on sensor coordinates you have in your dashboard
- Predictive soil moisture (alpha release)
Use cases we see for this API:
- Connect to other hardware; let our sensors manage and activate third party equipment like irrigation or farming robots
- Better weather forecasts
- Enrich your farm management software with our data for advanced yield analysis
- Develop your own machine learning and prediction software based on Farm21 sensor data
Want to know more? Get in touch through the chat on the bottom right and we will gladly tell you more!